Why Dr. B?
- Dr. B’s years of experience and skillful use of humor, helps make complex concepts like trauma and neuropsychology more relatable, understandable, and manageable.
- She prides herself on understanding the stress response system and giving parents tools to support infants and children’s growth and development across the lifespan.
- She teaches people about resilience so they can heal from adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
- Dr. B’s passion is empowering people to heal trauma and build resilience.
- Her mission is to provide high-quality educational materials that are widely accessible for healing trauma and building resilience in children, families and communities.